ARGHHH!!
Okay, so it took me 20 minutes to post one picture, write a memo and attempt to download yet again - a non-existant word document. While attempting to load a 2nd picture, the computer ate my blog. SO... I will try again tomorrow. For now, here's one pic.
Today was hot and humid, we did sightseeing and visited our first company, V-Customer a call center. Long and exhausting day but worth every minute. I took over 500 pictures, mostly of the normal sites of the city. I wanted pictures of all the people and traffic and infrastructure.
Okay, intertnet just died? Or it just killed a couple of my downloads.
I will try again later. It's after 2am and I'm tired so sorry so brief! I've been trying for almost an hour to post this! As they say here in the INdian accent... "No problem, mam..."
Good night.
Today was hot and humid, we did sightseeing and visited our first company, V-Customer a call center. Long and exhausting day but worth every minute. I took over 500 pictures, mostly of the normal sites of the city. I wanted pictures of all the people and traffic and infrastructure.
Okay, intertnet just died? Or it just killed a couple of my downloads.
I will try again later. It's after 2am and I'm tired so sorry so brief! I've been trying for almost an hour to post this! As they say here in the INdian accent... "No problem, mam..."
Good night.
1 Comments:
You all are so sweet! It's SO good to hear from home!
Post a Comment
<< Home